Tuesday, January 29, 2008

18. And Stuff.

Today the new wig lady at work told me she thought I was 18. Hmmmm. Well, I ACT like I am 18 (I have to keep all those people at work happy, you know- so I turn on the hyper button) and I don't look like I'm almost 27, but 18? REALLY?

Hmmmm... what else do I report? Not much. This weekend I get to fly home. I am super excited for Kensie's blessing and I am also going to see several of my friends that I haven't had the chance to see for awhile. So happy happy! When I leave Utah my mom and Grandma with fly back to Orlando at the same time, stay here with me for a week, and when they leave, my cousin Lindsey comes. During all this I also get to do a gig as Cinderella- so that will be fun. YAY FOR VARIETY. :-) But that is also so tiring. I need a vacation. I wanna go to Hawaii. Let's go.

This month went fast, don't ya think? Life is good.

7 comments:

Kallie Olson said...

Hey! I'm so excited for March 21!!!! I really can't wait! Oh, I asked someone to MORP which is next saturday, that'll be way fun too! I like having breaks now and then.. except thats also the day I take the ACT... :( oh well

Unknown said...

Um you should take your vacation on a Disney cruise. :O)

Michelle said...

I will totally got to Hawaii with you. It is COLD here! Today I was looking at shoes at Target and remembered that last year at this time I was shopping for flip flops to pack for my Hawaii trip. It was a little depressing. :)

Aubrey said...

Take me with you.

Aubrey said...

I think Dan gets to go to Orlando for a convention in May. I wonder if we can afford to join him toward the end of the week and go to Disney World. Lexie has already announced her desire to see Mickey Mouse.

Melissa Garn said...

18...I believe it! You are your mother's child! She never ages and you are just following behind. Sad thing is people think I am twice my age because I have four kids and then the minivan adds ten years on top of that. At least they are worth it! Miss you!

Trever and Heather said...

My neighbor across the street stopped me on the way home from church one day and while in her car yelled "Hi Heather. How old are you?" I told her I was 23 and she said "Really? We thought that you were around 16."

My question is- when would that have been a compliment? Even when you're 16 you don't want to look 16....