Thursday, November 01, 2007

McKensie



... More pics to come. I have been forgotten and have very few pictures of this lil baby. Sigh.

4 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

you have changed your blog, i like it. is grandma so wrapped up in the new grandbaby she has forgotten you. i remember that crap. it sucks. but it happened 19 long years ago. you need to come hold her new niece.

Brooke said...

Well, Beth & Brett don't have a blog, so I'll congratulate them on yours. CONGRATULATIONS! I want to see some better pictures so be sure to post when you get them. She looks so cute. Also, I never knew you went to high school with Brett. Crazy. I can't wait to meet the little one!

Mrs. Egg said...

i meant "your" new niece! heehee

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Oh my gosh Amy, what an adorable niece you have! Being an aunt is the absolute BEST! You get to sugar them all up and get them all hyper and then send them home. It's great!
By the way, I TAGGED YOU!!! You are it! Go to my blog to find out what that means.