Oh, she is adorable! I don't blame you. I would claim her as mine too! :)
What a cute baby! Elizabeth looks so good, too! So, in the last picture, is that her house! Wow. I'm feeling a little green-eyed.
SO TINY! I hope Emma is that beautiful! I especially like the belly picture of Biff and Brett...I need to get one of those of me and Glenn.
Congratulations, she is very cute.
Sigh...I remember when Ava was precious like that.
oh, i love her outfits. she is so little & sweet & cute. ahhh.
I love all of these pictures! YAY!
Oh, and you can thank us for the belly picture, that comes from Melissa and Steve hehe love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, she is adorable! I don't blame you. I would claim her as mine too! :)
What a cute baby! Elizabeth looks so good, too! So, in the last picture, is that her house! Wow. I'm feeling a little green-eyed.
SO TINY! I hope Emma is that beautiful! I especially like the belly picture of Biff and Brett...I need to get one of those of me and Glenn.
Congratulations, she is very cute.
Sigh...I remember when Ava was precious like that.
oh, i love her outfits. she is so little & sweet & cute. ahhh.
I love all of these pictures! YAY!
Oh, and you can thank us for the belly picture, that comes from Melissa and Steve hehe love it!
Post a Comment