Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BABY BABY and Halloween!!!

My niece, McKensie Ann Stout, was born tonight at 7:01 PM.
20 inches, 7 lbs 12 oz.
DETAILS AND PICTURES TO COME.
* And for those of you who went to high school with me... my sister married Brett Stout who graduated with me in '99*
Continuing on...
HALLOWEEN PARTY AT
THE "HAUNTED CHATEAU"

Our front yard friend.



Our pet bird.

The front door!

Me and Lindsey

MY ROOMIES! Gangter Girls.

Don't ask. I'm just SUCH a good dancer.


Lindsey showing off...

Me, Luana, and Kjersti at the Rockin' Rollercoaster at MGM.

I want a door like this in my future house. Into a game room or something... it was fabulous!







5 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

HOORAY for the baby! Post a picture as soon as possible and tell Biff and Eric the Red Congrats!!

You're finally an aunt! I've been waiting for this moment for you for 19 years now (when Allie was born)...

Michelle said...

Who is Lindsey supposed to be??? Lara Croft?

Harper said...

I MISS THAT DOOR! It's to Rockin' Roller Coaster, only the best ride on planet Earth.

Jamie said...

Congrats Auntie Amy! That is awesome!

Mrs. Egg said...

congrats on your niece! i hated that door, it was so noisy not good for a person with headaches.