Friday, October 19, 2007

WELCOME TO LINDSEY!!!


This is Belle. This is Lindsey. Lindsey and Belle Are Friends.

So a month or so ago I told my good friend Lindsey- who I know from Hale in West Valley- to fly to NYC for the open call Disney was having for my show here at Disneyworld. She flew to New York for a few hours, just enough time to audition, and a week or so later she was offered a contract. Yep- the girl is amazing. Today marked her debut as a dancer at Walt Disney World. I am sooooooooo happy and excited to have her here in Orlando with me. Good, good times, I tell ya.

And now, before I go to bed- I wanna discuss The Office. I have never EVER felt so sorry for either Michael OR Dwight as I did in tonight's episode!!! My heart was breaking for both of them! When Michael took the bus to his other office and had to put that dreaded headset on his head... oh! I wanted to cry. I'm serious! It was painful. I have no good analysis or anything for this episode- I just wanted to say that I felt sorry for those guys. I wonder where the writers are taking all of this...

AND... I LOVED THE JIM AND PAM PARTS. I LIVE FOR THOSE JIM AND PAM MOMENTS. That is all.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, Lindsey is very sparkley!

Amy said...

Lindsey is the enchantress. Fancy!

brittany said...

amy! this is Brittany Andersen (formerly Williams)! Looks like you are having fun!

Mrs. Egg said...

i miss the office while i am at work.

Raymond said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Were you ever told you do look like PAM in The Office? At least that's what I think. If they ever turn the show into a musical, you'll defintely win the role! :)

Trever and Heather said...

Pam: Yeah, Jim is really passionate about italian food.
Jim: She said that? I do, I love italian food.

Amy said...

AHHHHH! I LOVE THAT!!! I was seriously holding my breath... sigh.

Anonymous said...

You're mom was telling me about Lindsay tonight, I had no idea! HA! lol Good thing her family lives right next door to me....