Monday, October 29, 2007

Should Be Sleeping...

So I've been working lots this week- no time to post. BUT it's also been a fabulous one- so here I am posting when I should be sleeping. I love blogging.


Showing off "The Card."

I saw the national tour of "The Wedding Singer" in Orlando on Friday night. Terrible show, but the performers were great and I had LOTS of fun!


Visitors from home! YAY! Ben and Luana got engaged a few hours after this...

* BLING * that's bigger than my head!


Pumpkins at the Beauty and the Beast stage. Awwwwww!



Pumpkins at home!!! We're having a big Halloween party here at my house tomorrow night, so tonight Jennlyn, Chuck, and I went CRRRAAAAZY with pumpkin carving. Yeeeah!



These say "Welcome to the Haunted Chateau." Oooooo.











5 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

ohh! ahh! fun pumpkins, chuck is a cutie, and good artist.

Trever and Heather said...

CUTE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

lol! Thats so cool! I've always wanted to carve cool pumpkins, but I'm not talented like that lol!

Anonymous said...

lol Thats soo cool! I've always wanted to carve special pumpkins, but I'm not talented like that :)

Jamie said...

Oooooohhhh! Chuck, eh? *Wink wink