Sunday, October 07, 2007

Baby Shower in a Suitcase. And Snow. And Hot Dog Dogs.

# 1 Thing About My Weekend in Utah:

SNOW. Really? Come on people...


#2 Thing About My Weekend in Utah:

BABY SHOWER IN A SUITCASE!!


I said of this suitcase,

"I don't care if MY personal suitcase gets lost... just as long as the baby shower-filled suitcase makes it."


Remember that I said this as you continue reading...


I like Frontier Airlines. I didn't even miss The Office Thursday night because, OH! I could watch DIRECTV in THE AIR!!! Happy!


#3 Thing About My Weekend in Utah:
LOSING MY LUGGAGE
Tis true. I got to Salt Lake City at 11 PM on Thursday night, and as I go to Carousel 3 to pick up my luggage, only one of my suitcases appear. 30 minutes later I realized it wasn't showing up. Sooooooooooo for a night I was without my glasses, retainer, and clothes. I totally jinxed myself.

Lesson learned:
Never say that you don't care if your luggage gets lost.





PINK SUEDE BOOTS!!!!


Ah. This baby. I love him.




#4 Thing About My Weekend in Utah:

LATE NIGHT HOT CHOCOLATE RUNS WITH LINDSEY!!!


Cousin Mary's Bridal Shower!



Katrina


Mary with this sexy dancing Kangaroo. Ha.

#5 Thing About My Weekend in Utah:

THE HOT DOG



I have become my mother. I bought this costume at Target for her dog. Help me.

5 comments:

Harper said...

Jasmin is looking OLD!

I love the hot dog costume.

If it makes you feel any better, we spent $15.00 on two dog bowls for Pippin and Heidi's new beagle puppy.

Yup, I just knew they HAD to have bowls with Disney canines on them.

The things we do for our mutts ...

Kecia said...

You are to cute Amy! I love that you "brought the shower" with you all the way from Florida!

Mrs. Egg said...

Amy, did you bring the snow? j/k kind of a weather shock from florida eh? weird how they lose lugguge when it is all computerized. makes you wonder. nice baby shower. that baby is going to love shoes. when you coming again to utah?

Trever and Heather said...

Geez, how many times did you go to Target while you were here? I'm deeply offended that having lunch with me wasn't in your top 4 events...J/K.

Anonymous said...

lol! Love that pic of Nathan! I think I'm going to steal it! Hate the one pic you have of me in there.... yuck.. you should delete it! :) Mom wants you to buy Nutmeg an outfit lol. She would tear the thing to shreds though so I wouldn't if I were you. I'm so excited for Biff to have the baby!! Any day now she's going to pop! When are you coming next! We need to play!