Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Many Faces of Amy



Inspired by Jenna and Jamie...

9 comments:

Kecia said...

Cute Collages! Did you make those in a special program? Or did you just photoshope them?

Jamie said...

Ha ha...I think Kecia Lynn misspelled something in her comment. ;)

Amy, you have gorgeous blue eyes! So awesome! :)

Mrs. Egg said...

love them!

Trever and Heather said...

Everytime I see those photos of you as a baby with black hair I think "Whaaa? Who the heck is that?"- I swear, it must be a wig.

Anonymous said...

That's my Girl!!!

MOM

Aubrey said...

You are so beautiful--I'm so jealous.

Kecia said...

Time to post another blog Amy!

Mrs. Egg said...

so i read the whole amy blog from start to finish. ya i was little bored. it seems you posted more in hk then in florida. hmm. wonder what is up with that? :)

Anonymous said...

lol cute! I haven't been here forever! I have some catching up comments to make lol!