This is what I have to say to Heather, Jenna, Kecia, Nichole, Aubrey, Jamie, and anyone else who may be interested: I LOVE FACEBOOK.
I do. I was always one of those people who was NEVER going to join anything like Myspace or Facebook- but being alone on the other side of the world kind of cracked me of my ways and since March I have been a HUGE fan of it. (Not so much Myspace, but Facebook, YES!) Even Melissa joined the other day, my friends. It is TIME! :-) We can even create our own little group to plans girl parties and whatever else. You find all kinds of old friends on there and YES!!! I AM PROMOTING FACEBOOK ON MY BLOG! HA! :-) Go sign up. Now.
"Now!" I say.

As for my mention of pro theatre... I LOVE IT. I love that today, when one of our guy dancers totally got injured on stage, word immediately spread of what needed to happen, and after only about a minute of chaos, everything was readjusted, the "swing" was in, and the show went on as normal. Ah. I love it. I love my job, have a I mentioned that lately? Yeah- it gets monotonous and sometimes I feel like I will scratch my eyes out if I ever have to see that backdrop or see those dancing spoons ever again... but I get over it and the next day I'm happy as a lark back at work. Life is real good.
8 comments:
Ah, Facebook. My sweet, sweet addiction. " :)
How long will you be in Orlando? We're planning a trip as soon as we are done with Germany...would be fun to see you!
so now i have to do facebook. oh man.
all joined, just for u!
I'm all joined too...whether I will like it or not, that's another story! lol
Um, what the H*#* is facebook? Jenna emailed me about it, but I still can't even put pictures on my blog! (Yes, I know, idiots never prosper.)
Aubrey...how come you don't post the real spelling of swearwords? lol
My friends forced me to do facebook, but I like it because it emails you everytime you have activity on it. Who doesn't love more emails?
Post a Comment