Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"4 Things"

It's a lovely morning for me here in Orlando... I don't have to be to work till 3:00. Not that my job is EVER that strenuous or anything- but I just finished a run of 15 shows in three days, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO over dancing cutlery and a fuzzy Beast whose mouth doesn't move when he talks. Yep, I am over it.

Anyway- got this off of the other girls' blogs:

4 jobs that i have had

1. Professional Princess
2. House Manager of the fine arts building on BYU campus
3. Cap and gown distributor at BYU during graduation (glamorous, eh???)
4. Retail. Retail retail retail. Mervyns (My FIRST job EVER... I got accused of stealing from my register... sheesh) I also worked at the Children's Place. LOVED that.

4 places that i have lived

1. Layton, UT
2. Orlando, FL
3. Hong Kong, China
4. West Yellowstone, MT

4 favorite foods

1. PIZZA
2. The Great Wall of Chocolate from PF Changs (ANYTHING from that place, as a matter of fact...)
3. Cinnamon rolls
4. Chicken salad from Costa Azul in Provo

4 favorite albums/songs

1. Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway
2. Ben Folds- The Luckiest
3. The Last Five Years (Yep, a musical)
4. Nickleback "Far Away" My addiction to this song came when I discovered it while listening to my iPod on a train in Hong Kong. OBSESSED. I am.

4 places i'd rather be

1. In Maui
2. In NYC watching some Broadway shows
3. IN a Broadway show...
4. At school in Provo. I tell you, I LOVED college. I LOVE BYU!!!

4 favorite movies

1. The Notebook- I AM OBSESSED.
2. Father of the Bride
3. Shrek 2... and Cinderella. Ha.
4. 13 Going on 30

4 favorite books

1. Here's a sad fact of my life- I don't read. I really don't read. Well, I read the Ensign and the scriptures, and occasionally an article from some trashy celeb magazine... but that's it. I have tried time and time again to pick up a book and READ. I just get too ADD. Someone give me suggestions on how to become a reader like I was when I was a kid. Sigh...

6 comments:

Harper said...

Link us to your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

What??? YOU DON"T READ?? Belle is supposed to tell the Beast how wonderful it is to read! And those lyrics "her nose stuck in a book"

PLEASE DON'T SHATTER MY WORLD AND TELL ME THAT BELLE IS A FRAUD

>:(

Mrs. Egg said...

it's okay, Amy! you don't have to read. you dance, sing & go away to amazing places. while we are stuck in utah wishing we could. so we read.

Kecia said...

Speaking of pizza...I could go for some San Francisco Sour Dough or something from 'The Pie' right about now...mmmmm

Jami said...

Try reading the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. They are really good, and they suck you in so you WANT to read.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Did I not tell you to read the Twilight series!? I swear I did! THEY'RE SO GOOD! I read all 3 books in 3 days! lol ask my family! I'm obsessed! And they're going to make a movie! And she is writing more, and from the other persons point of view holy crap I'm excited! haha Right now I'm stuck with 1984 for Honors English... I don't like it very much, its gross.. lol but I get the message at least.. sorta.. lol!