I have been tagged, by my VERY long time friend Heather Gibby-Ward, to post 8 things that most people don't know about me... Hee.
*I am SHY.
Many people have NO COMPREHENSION of how this is possible for a girl who makes a living parading herself on a stage with thousands of people watching daily. BUT, I am RIDICULOUSLY shy. It drives me crazy and I have no explaination for it, but luckily, once I get PAST the whole shyness thing, I don't shut up and no one can remember what it was like when I WAS shy. Ha ha.
My shyness manifests itself in different ways: In a large group of people I am EXTREMELY shy and just sit back and observe- I do MUCH better one on one and in small groups. Often times my shyness is mistaken for snobbiness or just plain apathy- but I am here to tell you all that that's not the case. It's just me being dumb and shy. We're working on that...
*Haircookingemailsbloggingreadingfacebookcleaningphonetalkingsingingwriting I do nearly everything in an ADD type fashion. I can't do a project in one sitting. In the morning- especially on days I have off- I lay out my game plan and go about it by doing a little of each thing at a time. I am great at cooking, doing my hair, writing emails, cleaning my room, and talking on the phone all at the same time. Otherwise I get bored and daydream. Ha. Right now, at 6 PM, I am multitasking making dinner (a lovely rice bowl filled with teryaki stir fry), doing my hair, and typing this blog. Somehow I manage to get it all done...
*WHERE ARE YOU!?!??!
I am addicted to keeping in touch with people. I HATE losing touch with friends from past years. I am the "go to" girl when people want to know what "so-and-so" is doing now. I am a pocket full of useless information on people. :-) By the way, what ever happened to those random twin roommates I had? Hee.
*"AN ENCOUNTER WITH STRING BEANS!"
I am an avid journal keeper. I have kept a journal since I was 12 years old. The quote heading this topic of discussion was taken from a twelve-year-old James Garrett... who twelve-year-old Amy had a crush on. It was Music Man rehearsal, 1993. I guess he was flirting with me... I have 14 years full of similar stupid quotes and life lessons of Amy.
*I love cute underwear. Nuff said.
Almost. This could be a problem when I go to the temple, eh?
*DID YOU KNOW...My great-great-great grandmother was disowned at fifteen!
I am a family history geek. I am fascinated with family history and personal histories and whatever else. I LOVE biographies.
*Sometimes I wish I was a 1940's Pin-up Girl.
HA! YES! You read correctly. SOOOOOOOOOO random and SOOOOOOOOOOOO true. I wanna be a WWII pinup girl. Sometimes I think I was made for that era. Sigh.
*NERD ALERT!
I LOVE THE NEWS. I am obsessed with the news. Every day I go to ksl.com at least five times to see the updates on what's going on in my home town. When big stories break like the Utah mine collapse or a BYU student goes missing, I often know the updates before anyone at home does.
Your turn! :-)

8 comments:
Good job! I'm glad that you took me up on writing that- it made me laugh out loud a couple of times. By the way, your hubby will appreciate that you like cute underwear- even after you go through the temple. CALL ME BACK NOW!
Wow Amy, you shy? Never would have guessed. Thanks for adding my blog to your list, I am glad you read it! Keep in touch!
Haha funny! Cute underwear thats funny, guess I could've guessed that though ;) Especially after going to Anchor Blue and you saw some bra and it reminded you of when you were younger ;) lol Fun fun!
Hey Amy!! I just remembered your blog address and looked you up again...I wonder what your 9th grade journal says? Anything about the old Moormeister days?
TRICIA! How the heck are you? I haven't talked to you since high school!
Did you mention that you can also fit your entire fist in your mouth???
HA! No... that's something else... Hee hee. Folks, I can fit my entire fist in my mouth. Who is the "anonymous" that knows that???
SOmeone who knows you best ;-)
Post a Comment