Thursday, September 13, 2007

MGM Studios Beauty and the Beast 9/12/07

Here it is, everyone! I finally got some video of my show. Granted, it's not exactly the best quality video or audio... but it's something!

9 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

yay! I remember that! But that person had better seats. If only...
You are awesome Amy!!!

Lillian J. White said...

That's awesome, Amy! I love Beauty and the Beast. That and the little mermaid are my favorite older disney movies!

I especially like "There must be more than this provincial life!"

What a great show! You are amazing!
Thanks for posting it so we could see it!
Stacker

Jamie said...

That's awesome Amy! You must be having a blast.

Melissa Garn said...

Amy- I love your blog! It's been so long since I checked it, it was fun for the update! I also loved hearing from you the other day! I am glad you are doing well. I miss you! Love, Melissa

Aubrey said...

So, which guys are flaaaaaammmmming gay? The ones in green and blue knockers? You sound, flaaaaaammmmming good.

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubrey said...

I meant knickers!

Anonymous said...

Love the videos Amy! Can't wait!! I actually almost of enough money saved up! lol who knows when I could come down though... haha! Love ya! We'll talk sometime!

Janey said...

Awesome AMY!!! When i was in 4h grade I did a lip sync to this song for the yearly talent show, so it's always had a special place in my life ;) I think you're amazing!