Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yep, and Now I Live in Florida...

Road tripping it across America...


Nebraska... we drove... and drove. And slept in Lincoln. It wasn't as flat and desolate as I expected...


Iowa was BEAUTIFUL! Green- lots of green- and LOTS of corn!



Crossing the Mississippi River into Illinois!



We stopped in Nauvoo for a few hours, and headed to Carthage Jail and Hannibal, Missouri, after that.









Then came Kentucky...





ELIZABETHTOWN. I love that movie. Hee.


Nick-a-Jack Dam. OK...


Tennessee...

This was at a truck stop. Trailer chapels for "the truckers of the world." Awesome.


Before I left I had to get my annual Playmill trip in...



Me, Cy, and Maggie


This is me and Nikki- the current "Annie Oakley" with the portrait of me from five years ago... only with brown hair painted on. It looked funny before... now it looks really funny!



Saying BYE to my baby sister, Biff. Next time I see her she'll be LOTS bigger or maybe even have a baby girl! CRAZY!

3 comments:

Harper said...

Okay.

The Annie Oakley Nikki-Amy face-hair thing reminds me of the Amy-Jen Zemp head-body thing.

Girl, you'll never have your own body in West Yellowstone.

It's a hopeless cause.

Anonymous said...

Lol! That music... oh boy.. lol That painting thing looked nothing like you! It's funny! I liked your state sign pics! They're cool! Nothing new going on here, Lindz laptop got here yesterday... My birthday is in a week... Registration for school is tomorrow.. I still have my Honors English assignment to finish and my AP US assignment.. school starts in less than 2 weeks... so sad... :) OH MY GOSH! I can get my license in a week! YAY!!! lol :P Be afraid Amy, be very afraid :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you stand in your pictures so proper! I love your guts! You are my sunshine in a world of dim and darkening values. MUAH