
I am rarely cranky. I hardly ever get stressed. I am just a happy person who's nearly always content with what goes on her in life. However, today I was cranky and short and mean with people. Well, my family particularly- but SERIOUSLY- this "one week's notice to move to Florida" has stressed me out! It's exciting and I feel blessed to have gotten this job... but wow- I just started to re-establish my life here in Utah and "Hello- move to Florida, Amy." I KNOW that Florida is where I NEED to be right now. I am constantly praying that Heavenly Father will help lead me to where I need to be. (Or at least in the general direction... ha) Anyway, the timing of this job is uncanny, it's just really a GOOD time for me to go... but ya know, moving to the other side of the country without knowing where you're gonna live or anything is stressful. It just is. And Amy- one of the happiest of people, has been chewed up by the stress bug and it makes her CRANKY. (Why I am referring to myself in 3rd person now???)
Here's to throwing some clothes, shoes, and scrapbook supplies in the car and moving to Florida.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
The Unknown Realm of Amy Crankiness
Posted by
Amy
at
3:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Amy,
If you are going I-80 east to get to Florida know that you have a free place to stay on your travels out. Our girls, Emma and Sera particularly, would love to see you. Good luck on your new adventure.
Love,
Pam Palmer
You left your scrap books under our coffee table thingy... :) I like your picture :) You'll be ok Amy! I believe in you! And I miss you already! LOVE YA!!!
Hmmmmm, I'd like to see the cranky side of Amy sometime! It sounds like fun! Ha ha. Drive safe!
Tyler
Post a Comment