Friday, June 08, 2007

Closing Weekend

Well, this weekend finishes off the "project" I've been working on since I got home from Hong Kong almost 11 weeks ago. (Right now everything is still related to "when I got home"... I think that will wear off sometime soon. Ha ha.) ANYWAY- so here're some more pics to memorialize my last weekend as "Thoroughly Modern Millie."


Ha ha. Yeeeeah, well... there was this neck massager thing...

Boys, BOYS! Control yourselves!


I LOVE CAKE!

Meersie and Millie

Jimmy, OH JIMMY!




The AMAZING dressing room.. uh, 80's Lounge, I hang out in every night.



Me and Lindsey




Taylor Marsden, Me, and Tom Every


Me and Lindsey again!


Now that this show is over, Andrea and I can be friends and PLAY again. Being doubles with one of your best friends STINKS... you're always have opposite free time! Sheesh.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Totally forgot about this blog until I got really, REALLY bored today... Yeah, anyway congrats on the show. If you get similiarly bored one day don't be shy about dropping me a line. Later peaches!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics!!!! They're way fun! More things to add to your scrapbook/s lol :)

Jason Graham said...

Oh look at you, now you get to focus on what's most important... dating boys and making babies... eventually... I need to find some real boys for you... we should come up with some screening questions lol.