Sunday, June 17, 2007

Amy's Adventures with Shamu... and Other Stuffs

So I spent the weekend in Florida. I LOVE FLORIDA. I love Shamu and Sea World, I love the ENTIRE Disneyworld EVERYTHING, I love the trees and yeah... OK.. .anyway... so I went out to audition for Disney's MGM Studios Beauty and the Beast show and got called back. Only thing is that now I have to fly BACK here in a week and a half FOR that callback. Wow. The things I do.





I've been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for Sea World.
Many of you may know this story- but when I was in the sixth grade I was OBSESSED with marine mammals. I learned all I could about whales, dolphins, manatees, etc, and even ended up making a chalked diagram on the sidewalk in front of our house with the lengths of every kind of whale imaginable. I wanted to be a marine biologist. I am an actress. Ha.


After "Journey to Atlantis". I have never been so soaked after a ride! SO MUCH FUN!

Mommy's reaction to her first "Senior Discount." HA!

This guy was cool.

SHAMU!!!





I have never cared for Denny's. But I tell ya, THIS Denny's...on 192 in Kissimmee- was AMAZING. Best french toast I have had in MY LIFE. We went there two mornings in a row we loved it so much. I LOVE FRENCH TOAST


Yeah- so NOW I understand why they said the castle in Hong Kong was so small...






At MGM Studios



This just made me laugh and think of my theatre friends.

A San Francisco back drop... cool!

EPCOT!



And last- I bought my unborn niece her first two pairs of shoes. She isn't even here till November... I am in trouble. :-) Hee!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! LUCKY!!! I'm so jealous! Take me with you next time!!! Honestly! lol

Jason Graham said...

Oh so beauty's got a new potential beast eh? I see how it is... lol. we need to finally hang!!!!

Anonymous said...

Duh, Amy you slacker! It's been a month! lol :)