Sunday, April 08, 2007

Home! The Madness of it All...

Well, time is short, but I thought I'd post a tiny little update so y'all know I am still alive. :-) I have been home in Utah for a week now. I LOVE IT HERE. I love Salt Lake City- I love the big, open, blue skies and I LOVE being around food that I LOVE again. But wow- I have been SWAMPED. In one week I have learned Thoroughly Modern Millie, trained for a new job in the box office at the Hale, and yeah... that's about it. I have had no time to unpack or see friends or anything. Even with all this- I am happy and LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! I am SO excited to get this show and this job up and going so I can actually have a LIFE. I am excited to get back into the swing of everything and to PLAY like crazy and enjoy life as a college grad! YAY! Loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!