Friday, March 30, 2007

The Beast's Nose is Red...

Before the "Beauty and the Beast" scene starts in every show- I give a certain Beast a big fat red-lipstick kiss on the nose. His nose is forever red because of "Amy S." I LIKE IT THAT WAY!

Reverance apparently wasn't learned in the lesson on Sunday I love these kids. Sniffle.


With the Robison's in Tarzan's Treehouse

The HOTTEST costume EVER!

Be a MAN! (I'm TRYING, I'm TRYING!)

My hunchback Alex. He's also a crazy killer of HUNS.

Me and Alice..

Me and Jinky... the girls who keep the dressing room loud. :-)


Me and Song get KISSY.

Ready for my last show...


Some members of the branch came in to see my last show.

I heart Stitch!


I also heart all these people!


Today my aunts Jodi and Becky and I went to the 10,000 Buddhas Monastery.






Gee- this sure would be an awkward birth defect...
ANYWAY:
I have less than 48 hours left here in Hong Kong. I honestly CAN NOT wrap my finger around the idea that I have been here for seven and a half months. This week has been an emotional roller coaster. OF COURSE I am excited to come home, but leaving my life here is REALLY hard. I am TERRIBLE at goodbyes... and would rather quietly slip away than say ACTUAL goodbyes cuz I can't handle them. Anyway, my life is incredible. I just spent 7+ months living in HONG KONG- learning about myself and other people, and having the experience of a LIFETIME. MY life is OVERFLOWING with blessings from my Heavenly Father- sometimes it really seems unbelievable. I'll trust in Him to send me another equally as exciting adventure as I head back to my home this weekend. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the kiss on the Beast's nose!!! It is sad to leave, but we will LOVE having you home!!!

-Mom

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME HOME!! Love the pictures! You're life is amazing! I'm way jealous! lol was I taller than you when you left?? Cause' if not I might be now ;)hehe:P

Harper said...

I'm sorry you're sad to leave HK, but it will be great having you home!

I admire you, Amy! :)