Thursday, April 12, 2007

Introducing Sophie- and a Few Other Fun Things....


Well, I bought my car. Her name is Sophie and I love her. 2006 Mazda 6 with only 5,000 miles on her. So much fun. Happy dance.



They put up the Millie posters in front of the theatre. I call this picture
"A Little Blonde Amy with a Big Brunette Amy".


Me and Jeff Stevens as Millie and Jimmy

COMING HOME


THAT'S MY HOME!!! I LOVE AMERICA!


All of my people came to the airport to greet me. I love being loved.


They brought signs and everything!


For those of you who want to come see Thoroughly Modern Millie: You need to get your tickets soon. The first half of the run is already sold out so yeah... get on it. :-) I am in the Monday, Wednesday, Friday cast and will also be doing the 12:30 Saturday matinees. Yay. Come see it.

RESERVATIONS:
Box Office Hours: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday through Saturday
(801) 984-9000


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love, Love, LOVE your car!!!!!! It was fun being with you when you bought it!!! Sophie was an AWESOME find!! I love the Millie pics...especially the "Little Blonde Amy with the Big Brunette Amy".......and that pic with Jeff? Hmmm......you look kinda like Dr. Phil's wife. Hello Robin McGraw! :-) LOL

--Mom

Anonymous said...

You need to take me around in Sophie next week :P And that picture with your Jimmy, lol you both have beautiful eyes:D And then the pic with me, my eyes look freaky!!! One is completly red and the other is... weird.. lol

Matthew said...

Yay for being home and having a sweet car to drive around in!!! I particulary like your outfit for coming home, nothing like doing it YA style :D You should come see my horse sometime, if you're not too busy with the Hale and Millie! China is coming up fast...is there anything that you didn't get this last time that I could pick up? Talk to you later!