Wow, only twelve days? Crazy. I can't wait for you to be here! Start warming up:"A wild sojourn, so I can learn, living like the other half!"Yay! I can't wait to start rehearsing with you!
YAY!!!! I'm soooo excited! Biff called us a few days ago, it was cool :D
Crazy, the time goes by fast. Now you can start coming to our monthly family dinners. It's like Thanksgiving every month:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, only twelve days? Crazy. I can't wait for you to be here! Start warming up:
"A wild sojourn, so I can learn, living like the other half!"
Yay! I can't wait to start rehearsing with you!
YAY!!!! I'm soooo excited! Biff called us a few days ago, it was cool :D
Crazy, the time goes by fast. Now you can start coming to our monthly family dinners. It's like Thanksgiving every month:)
Post a Comment