Sunday, March 11, 2007
A Warning to Anyone Going to the Hale Centre Theatre in the Next Month...
Don't be shocked or surprised if, when you go to relieve yourself before the show, at intermission, or afterwards, you see this cute lil' face smirking at you as you... well, do your business. :-) Come on guys... you like it. HEE.
Posted by
Amy
at
6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can't escape it! I'm telling you, it's freaking me out! ;-)
You're coming back! De jong week is over. Our next show is going to be in Hong Kong and you won't be there anymore. Weird
lol! Except for the part when you and I are going... course.. your cute little face will still be smirking at me.. haha so I guess that doesn't work!
Note to self: cut back on the drinks that day and just hold it. Cool. Thanks for the heads up. (;
Hey Amer's,
So I am coming home next month, I want to see you show and you afterwards. I will be getting on on the 13th. Yeah!!
So, I had a sleepover at Rachelles with a few other girls the other night, and Jake Garrett was making us some french toast and I saw they had one of those little Hale theatre post card thingys and said look it's my cousin! And he remembered you lol (you're a hard person to forget ;)hehe) I don't think I told you he became engaged a couple months ago, the girl he's going to marry is really cute lol. Oh, once again, Alicia and Rachelle say that you're living their dream and are forever jealous ;)
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of creepy... But I'm so comfortable around you that it's not an awkward creepy... Just...oh, I don't know what I'm saying? It's 1:34 am after our rehearsal that got out at 12:13 am & I'm just checking my online life which I've neglected for 3 days now & wanted to let you know how wonderful you're doing!!! You're GREAT!!!
In the show just beFORE you left for Hong Kong, now in the first show you're doing now that you've returned. WELCOME HOME!!
See you in a few hours.
I love your soul!!
~~Jason Gordon
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of creepy... But I'm so comfortable around you that it's not an awkward creepy... Just...oh, I don't know what I'm saying? It's 1:34 am after our rehearsal that got out at 12:13 am & I'm just checking my online life which I've neglected for 3 days now & wanted to let you know how wonderful you're doing!!!
You're GREAT!!!
In the show just beFORE you left for Hong Kong, now in the first show you're doing now that you've returned. WELCOME HOME!!
See you in a few hours.
I love your soul!!
~~Jason Gordon
Post a Comment