I made my parents watch that haha. My mom was all, "She sounds JUST like Diane!" I love the view you have. I'm quite jealous now.
Man life must suck. :) My doorperson is a drunk latino!
I wish I had a doorperson...
Yay!! I love your apartment :-)
Thats sooo cool! I wanna go! Yeah.. I expect more videos maimsie pooh ;)
Dad says "Wheres the kitchen?"
Yeah, I love the way you interacted with the doorlady...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I made my parents watch that haha. My mom was all, "She sounds JUST like Diane!" I love the view you have. I'm quite jealous now.
Man life must suck. :) My doorperson is a drunk latino!
I wish I had a doorperson...
Yay!! I love your apartment :-)
Thats sooo cool! I wanna go! Yeah.. I expect more videos maimsie pooh ;)
Dad says "Wheres the kitchen?"
Yeah, I love the way you interacted with the doorlady...
Post a Comment