Cute Duck. Love him.
Anyway, so last night I had the great opportunity of spending the evening with the Asian Area President, Elder Daryl Garn, and his wife. They had several of us single girls from the branch over for FHE and for an AMAZING dinner. AH! It was just SOOOOOO great. We got a lot of insight to the Church in Asia- it really is awesome and I love that I am a part of it! :-)
The pictures below are of the view from the Garn's apartment. The steeple of the church is right above their balcony!!! It's stunning! Again, I wish my camera was better... BUT I am getting myself a new one for Christmas... so soon I will have GOOD quality pics on here! :-)
The last couple pics are just of the "Christmas Tree Lighting" event at HK Disneyland. I went into the park after my shift tonight to watch it. They even made it "snow" on Main Street USA!!! I tell ya, thousands of cute Asian people freaking out over "snow" is really entertaining! 






Tuesday, December 05, 2006
La la la ...
Posted by
Amy
at
7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Donald wants your body.
I love that picture!!! lol! I love telling people that Belle is my cousin, it makes me feel special lol and different, but I usual feel different anyways if you know what I mean ;);) hehehehe Everybody says HELLO!!! I thought of you today, while driving around with Lindz, I thought of the times that (one of many ;)) we would get sno cones and go past that Honks place or whatever, so I said to Lindz in that funny voice, HONK HONK! hehehe I enjoyed it :D
Post a Comment