Remember: We're all getting PAID for this:
This is my corner of the Green Room when I am on standby. Today's standby consisted of watching two movies: "You've Got Mail," and "Phantom of the Opera." (For you, Kallie)
Candy- my Hong Kong kindred spirit
Alisia... well, her HAIR
Harry- who always says to me, "Youll haut" (TRANSLATION: You're hot.") - and a couple of the other tuckered out cast members. This was at 4 PM. Hee hee.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA! Thats awesome!!! But you should be proud of me! It's been over a year since I've seen that show!!!! :P
Kallie my darling there's NO WAY it's been more than a year since you've watched that show. You were still watching it in MAY this year when I was living at your house...
no no no! it's true! i haven't watched it since last november! i made sure of it! i never said i didn't still listen to the music ;D
Post a Comment