http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=5679adcecd9f947a604ba77122caa577
........................
I laughed out loud at this comment, Trevor. HA HA!
I figured it would be better than "LOL" or something similar. And I like elves just fine. But I think you're better off as a human.
hahahahaha! This was so funny! I had to show everyone here! They thought it was hilarious! I did one with a picture of Nathan and it was the funniest thing of my life!!!! I was laughing SO HARD! haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
........................
I laughed out loud at this comment, Trevor. HA HA!
I figured it would be better than "LOL" or something similar. And I like elves just fine. But I think you're better off as a human.
hahahahaha! This was so funny! I had to show everyone here! They thought it was hilarious! I did one with a picture of Nathan and it was the funniest thing of my life!!!! I was laughing SO HARD! haha
Post a Comment