Today was a crazy day at work- I did ALL SIX shows! Wahoo! I set a new record for the "Belle" track. No Belle has ever done that many shows in one day. Yay for making history.
Anyway, so I came home and frittered away (did I really just use that phrase??) my evening playing with this celebrity look alike thing. Hee hee. It was fun. I have been told often that I look like Alexis Bledel and Tara Reid, and they both showed up on these things, but I wish I looked like Rachel McAdams. Sigh. Who is this Maria person? Anyone know? :-)
Friday, December 01, 2006
A Little Too Much Time on My Hands??? :-)
Posted by
Amy
at
10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I have to question the accuracy of this thing! I just did it and my top match was Claudia Schiffer! Ummmm....I WISH! :)
They came up with girl faces for mine! :< I think they need more asian faces in the database...
Post a Comment