I have now been here in Hong Kong for
TWO MONTHS!!!
Wahoo! Let's hear it for five more!
(And let's hear it for some VISITS from y'all in those five months! )
Wahoo! Let's hear it for five more!
(And let's hear it for some VISITS from y'all in those five months! )

2 comments:
Yay for you!!!! Hey, guess what! So, all of us kids went in on a good anniversary present for mom and dad. We are sending them somewhere in parkcity to stay till... sometime Sunday.. I don't remember where because one day Lindz just came up to me and was like you owe me 10 bucks! Yeah, they're gone now. But right now I'm home all by myself! So, as you can imagine, my music is WAY LOUD!!! YAY!!! lol Have fun! LOVE YA!
Hey! Your stories are hilarious! It's so fun to read about and look at my hometown from a different perspective. Keep rocking in HK! I'll be there May next year but you probably will be gone by then... :(
Post a Comment