Well, with one week left of rehearsals, I am happy to say that we are now in run-throughs and I personally feel almost ready to go on! YAY! Today was great- we did four run-throughs of the show, and I got to, for the first time, sing with my mic on the stage. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously, I had a rush of giddiness as soon as I heard my voice on the mulit-million dollar sound system that they have in that theatre. (I assume it's worth millions anyway...) :-) AH! It was just SOOOO much fun and I am so thankful to be here. I miss everyone at home dearly, and I'm sure those feelings of missing home will be more and more intense in the months to come. But for now, Hong Kong is my home- and I'll make it that. :-) Anyway, like I said, that mic check today was awesome. It made me feel, for the first time, that I am REALLY working in a professional setting- "Working" in what I have a degree in- I have a job and am making money. WOW! It's a good feeling!!! (Especially after -cough... SEVEN YEARS... cough- as being a starving student!!!!)
Thanks tons to everyone who looks at this and posts comments and everything. It's fun and gives me an easy way to keep everyone updated. Keep posting!!! Loves to you all! I will get some pics up as soon as I take some. :-)Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment