
My Yissa, Steve, and new baby
Nathan Reid Voorhees
Born September 19, 2006 at 7:43 PM
8 lbs 8 oz and 22 inches
Tonight I went out on the town with some of the other single members in the branch. We took a ferry over to Lamma Island and ate lots of really great seafood! I don't even like seafood, but I was daring and really loved it all... well, MOST of it! :-) It was SOOOO nice to get out into Hong Kong at night. The skyline here is absolutely stunning and it was just so wonderful!
Wednesday and Thursday are my days off, so I've just been hanging out doing whatever. Uh, if anyone is willing to send me books to read I really would LOVE it. Books here are really expensive, and I am DYING for some. Two of my five days at work during the week I am on "standby-" WHICH MEANS that I sit in the green room all day and have to find ways to entertain myself. I need books. I really need books. :-) That is all. Yes, I am begging. Loves.

5 comments:
YAY!!!!! I'M AN AUNTIE!!!!! And I'd say I've done a very very good job informing you ;) NATHAN IS SOOOO DANG CUTE!!!! I held him today for the first time!! He has the cutest cry!!! Melissa is leaving the hospital tomorrow morning, she is doing very well, Steve just is of course way happy and excited! Grandma is excited! My parents are way happy! Yeah... he's soooo adorable! I'm way excited!!! Oh, guess what!? The very second that they laid Nathan on Melissa's tummy after Steve had cut the cord, he poohed and peed all over her!!!! Isn't that just hilarious!!!! So I guess their first outside physical contact must've been.. interesting! hahaha! :D
Hey if you need books, call my sister up, and she may even deliver for you (enforced by me)... Now I want some REAL seafood...
Hey, Tom bought you Chronicles of Narnia today. We're still looking for the Harry Potter Books too. Let us know if you want something specific.
While you're in Hong Kong, you should check out the place where Hong Kong was dedicated for the sharing of the gospel. It's at Victoria's Peak. If you go on that little walk around the back so you can see the other side, there is a name and a date on the rock somewhere. I think it's about halfway. I'll look up my pics and notes and see if I can give you more details.
I also think the Jumbo floating restaurant is cool. And if you get a chance to go to Macau, I think that's a fun place also.
Thanks for the info, Cardine! That would be awesome and give me things to do with all my time off!!!! :-)
Post a Comment