Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I "Heart" Bryan


First of all, today, I have to give a big cyber hug and

CONGRATULATIONS

to my favorite Bryan Madsen. He just emailed me and told me that he has been cast in the national touring company of the musical "Wicked." I AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
proud of and happy for him!!!! I need to find a pic of Bryan and his sexy hair. Hee hee. :-)
For those of you who don't know Bryan- he graduated from BYU with me in April. We went through the last couple years of MDT together, and I gained so much respect for his incredible talent and kindness! :-) I love the guy! I never had any doubt that his talent would give him amazing opportunities like this!!!
I am now going to become a Wicked National Tour groupie. Lindsey and Kallie, start saving because we are going on a trip in my new Mazda 6 when I get home to see "Wicked" on tour!

3 comments:

Jason Graham said...

Hooray for Bryan! We want tickets! ... so we can see you... That's awesome Bryan (pending you read this). Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Can I come too? I'm a pro at road trip snack foods...

I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful time - your pictures and stories are fabulous insights into (to quote a Disney) "a whole new world".

You rock! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Yup, will do :D when when when?!?! :D hehehehe If you can't tell... I'M WAY EXCITED!!!!! Yeah... This week has been a really really good one! First, my adorable nephew was born, second, it was a really easy week at school, third NO SCHOOL TODAY!!! Fourth I just found out about this Wicked stuff!!! YES!!! lol Haha, yeah :D It's been fun! And after much thought, I've decided that my friends and I... do the weirdest craziest stupidest things ever!! Like last night we wrapped ourselves in wrapping paper and rang someones doorbell and stood there for like 10 seconds then walked away!!!! It was soooo funny! wow.... lol!