Thursday, September 21, 2006

One Month!


Today I have officially been here in Hong Kong for
ONE MONTH!!!
Wahoo! Let's hear it for six more!
(And let's hear it for some VISITS from y'all in those six months!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe.... Slim chance... but maybe

Cardine said...

For whoever is Amy's friend: VISIT HER. Hong Kong is my most favorite vacation location in the world, and you'll have someone to stay with if you go. It ain't getting any cheaper than that!

Jason Graham said...

I don't know if I can bear the next six months... I'll try! I'm glad we get to say hi when its evening/morning for the both of us! Be freaking happy!

Anonymous said...

Amer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could come visit you!!! PS-do you have a myspace?

Anonymous said...

Yay for gmail chat! It was fun to talk to you this morning! I will try to have all kinds of good gossip for the next time we catch each other online!