OK- here are a few pics that I took in the last few days. The first is the entrance to the theatre I work in. And the second is the amazing sunset that I witnessed tonight. I wish that the picture could do it justice, but it just doesn't even come close. The sun looked HUGE from my living room window... it was stunning. Hong Kong might be polluted, but it sure makes for pretty sunsets. :-) Hee hee.
I am working hard to get a picture of me as Belle, but they are REALLY REALLY not budging on the "taking pictures backstage" thing. I need to find someone to just watch the show and take some good pics. I also wanna find someone with a good digital video camera to get another video... but we'll see. Anyway...
My cousin Melissa is having her baby Nathan today!!! She is being induced at some point today... and I am sitting by my MSN to hear all about it. :-) Hee hee.


3 comments:
That sunset reminds me of the Korea airport (where we got a talkin' about sleeping on eachother) on the YA tour where we watched the red sun rise. Yeah for pollution!
Hey that's really a gorgeous sunset view from your apartment. After living there for 20+ years myself, I rarely got to see something like that. How lucky/blessed you are!!!
WOOOHOOOO lol! Yay for baby!!!! :D Oh, so your blog thing is being stupid on my computer, so I can't see some of your blogs.. for awhile, this is the first time I've seen this one.. and a couple others, hopefully it'll get better, but it's not being fun at all!
Post a Comment