Hello Amy, this is your friend Tricia from long ago in another life! How cool is that video? I'm in awe, I have a famous friend! ;) Looks like you are having an amazing time! Email me when you have some time!
AMY! I am so jealous of you and your big pouffy ball gown! You look you are having a blast. I miss the good old days of you stealing all of the spirit gum from our dressing room. You are so adorable,and you completely deserve this great opportunity...I wish I were a princess.
Yeah, It looks like you are having sooooo much fun. Loved the video, you are a perfect belle. Tamara Adams sends her love, she is always asking about you and how things are. I will give her a good report. Lots of love,
AMY!!! You're AMAZING! I love you!!! Wow...I should watch that every day...it makes me happy! lol I'm still thinking about coming...a lot depends on Madrigals. We're going to Disneyland in CA, I'll think of you! ;) Tee! Hee! Hey, do you get to say hi to the little girls afterwards?
YAY!!!! Great job!! That was pretty much amazing! Everytime I hear you sing I get goosebumps... unless its Kelly Clarkson ;) ;) lol :D I want to go and see it all live though! I hope your having tonz of fun! lol! :D Kallie :D
Hi Amy, That show looks like it is beautiful. I cant imagine doing some of things that you get to do and have done. Your voice sounds gorgeous. You are perfect for any beautiful disney characters part. You have the perfect voice for it. I would do anything to come out there and watch your show and hang out at your apartment with you. That would be so fun, but I think the baby is coming to soon for any of that to be possible. It sounds like you are doing well. You always keep such high spirits. Keep it up! Love, Lisa Rich
WOW... I never knew there was electric guitar at the end of that song... wait... perhaps that was the audio distorting. Yes, I am a nerd. Sweet Amy, that looks like a lot of fun! Hooray for freaking huge dresses!!!!
Amy, yeah, I am so proud of you!! That was awesome! Loved it, you sounded amazing. Are you the main part of the show or does it go through every characters? That was incredible, you are licky! Love ya, licia
Amy, you sound great! I'm with Torrey--I wish I were a princess too. :) I always felt like big poufy ball gowns were the best look for me. But they look even better on you! (Dang it!) Love ya!
Ames. Cy here. That was fun to watch. My FAVORITE PART about it though is the 3 people clapping at the end! It made me laugh. YOu are great. Chat with you soon!
Hey Amy, Emma and I watched your video. Emma wants to be just like you and be Belle in a play. You are in our prayers. Your Dad and my mom and Kait came last weekend. We had alot of fun. Love, Pam and Emma Palmer
You sound just like Belle in the movie!! I played the video and I was like who's that... and then I was like that's AMY!! anyway you sound amazing!!! Love ya'!!
13 comments:
Hello Amy, this is your friend Tricia from long ago in another life! How cool is that video? I'm in awe, I have a famous friend! ;) Looks like you are having an amazing time! Email me when you have some time!
AMY! I am so jealous of you and your big pouffy ball gown! You look you are having a blast. I miss the good old days of you stealing all of the spirit gum from our dressing room. You are so adorable,and you completely deserve this great opportunity...I wish I were a princess.
Torrey Mulford
Yeah, It looks like you are having sooooo much fun. Loved the video, you are a perfect belle. Tamara Adams sends her love, she is always asking about you and how things are. I will give her a good report. Lots of love,
cecily
AMY!!! You're AMAZING! I love you!!! Wow...I should watch that every day...it makes me happy! lol I'm still thinking about coming...a lot depends on Madrigals. We're going to Disneyland in CA, I'll think of you! ;) Tee! Hee! Hey, do you get to say hi to the little girls afterwards?
YAY!!!! Great job!! That was pretty much amazing! Everytime I hear you sing I get goosebumps... unless its Kelly Clarkson ;) ;) lol :D I want to go and see it all live though! I hope your having tonz of fun! lol!
:D Kallie :D
Hi Amy,
That show looks like it is beautiful. I cant imagine doing some of things that you get to do and have done. Your voice sounds gorgeous. You are perfect for any beautiful disney characters part. You have the perfect voice for it. I would do anything to come out there and watch your show and hang out at your apartment with you. That would be so fun, but I think the baby is coming to soon for any of that to be possible. It sounds like you are doing well. You always keep such high spirits. Keep it up!
Love,
Lisa Rich
WOW... I never knew there was electric guitar at the end of that song... wait... perhaps that was the audio distorting. Yes, I am a nerd. Sweet Amy, that looks like a lot of fun! Hooray for freaking huge dresses!!!!
Amy, yeah, I am so proud of you!! That was awesome! Loved it, you sounded amazing. Are you the main part of the show or does it go through every characters? That was incredible, you are licky! Love ya, licia
Amy, you sound great! I'm with Torrey--I wish I were a princess too. :) I always felt like big poufy ball gowns were the best look for me. But they look even better on you! (Dang it!) Love ya!
Ames. Cy here. That was fun to watch. My FAVORITE PART about it though is the 3 people clapping at the end! It made me laugh. YOu are great. Chat with you soon!
Yeah! ha ha. It was the last of THREE run throughs that night. No one wanted to be doing dress rehearsals ANY MORE! :-)
Hey Amy,
Emma and I watched your video. Emma wants to be just like you and be Belle in a play. You are in our prayers. Your Dad and my mom and Kait came last weekend. We had alot of fun.
Love,
Pam and Emma Palmer
You sound just like Belle in the movie!!
I played the video and I was like who's that... and then I was like that's AMY!! anyway you sound amazing!!! Love ya'!!
Post a Comment