




















Well, school starts tomorrow for all you BYU people. Graduation is a great thing, but enjoy your time there. It seriously is SO weird knowing that everyone, EVERYTHING, will go on without me. The KMB and all it's drama will still exist, dealings at the HFAC (with freshman girls running through glass walls.. ha ha) will still go on, and trips to Smart Cookie and J-Dawgs will occur several times daily, and I won't be a part of it. Yeah yeah, I'm sentimental, but I will miss those good ol days. :-) I am happy to be where I am now- life is good- but it's just kind of a reality check when you know lots of your friends are still at school... and now I have a diploma that tells me I accomplished something and don't ever have to go back into the HFAC or KMB ever again. Ok. Sure. I'll go to Hong Kong. :-) Hee hee. Anyway, above are some pics... happy memories of my time at the "Y"!!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
A Sniffle as BYU Starts Without Me
Posted by
Amy
at
7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah, but think about... YOU'RE DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!! lol.. Me, I still have... well.. the rest of highschool then however long I go to collage doing whatever it is I decide to do :) I have some idea's... but who knows what life has in store for me? :) I mean, look at you! YOUR IN HONG KONG!!! haha! But I don't see myself in Hong Kong in.... lets see.. how old are you now?? 25? lol in 10 years :D
Wait... what the heck is the second picture of?!!?!?! :S
Yeah, BYU was fun, but not-having-to-go-to-class beats it hands down.
Hey sorry I missed you tonight... session went long..er... anyway... I'll catch you again soon... and don't miss BYU too much... just think... you could be in class...
AMY!!! :)
CAN I PLEASE JUST GRADUATE TOMORROW? lol Yup...senior in highschool...ready to leave...sick of school...typical. :) Tee! Hee! Yeah, when I went to Disneyworld they wouldn't let us even take cell phones backstage cause of the whole picture privacy thing. It was kinda funny...but backstage disney is awesome! $1 Snack machines whereas in the park it's like..$2.50-5!!! YES! lol *sigh*...I miss you, we've all been singing crazy like you here at the Sommercorn home. :)lol And Yissa might be induced TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SHE'S HAVING A BABY!!!! YAY!!!! I'm an AUNTIE! Woohoo! ;) Well...Night Princess! ;) I wanna hear you sing, send me a video of you performing it! :D LOVE YA SO MUCH!!!
P.S. I'm going to see B&B in two weeks and my senior pics are this coming tuesday! Wahoo! I'll hafta send you a couple...maybe a few if I turn out hot! ;) lol...right :D LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!! :)
About never having to go to the KMB again: I was just helping design a new addition to the Richards Building which includes a few big dance studios for Young Ambassadors, lots of vocal teacher offices, and some practice rooms. All this so they can tear the KMB down. Whopee!
Post a Comment