Monday, August 21, 2006

My Last Days in Utah






Here are some pics from the last couple days before I left for Hong Kong. Thanks to all the people who called and took me out to eat, or to those who just showed up on a lunch break to say goodbye to me. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

So a couple days before I left I took my cousins Kallie and Matt waterskiing up at Pineview Dam. IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN to watch Matt do all that stuff for the first time and to see Kallie giggle and squint because she couldn't wear her cute glasses in the water!!! :-) We also had a baby shower for my cousin Melissa who is due to have a baby, Nathan Reid, in only a few weeks! I also got to see my cousins Mary, Katrina, and Chelsea who I hardly ever see! And now Katrina is a regular on my blog!!! YAY! Anyway, here are some pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HECK YES!!!! lol! What about the other pics!!! I need you to send them to me! :P yes yes! lol Yeah, that was way fun!! We'll have to do it lots next summer! :D hehehehehe I LOVE YA!!!