A few observations I made during my LOOOONG flight...
This new policy of no liquids or gels stinks. It especially stinks for those contact wearers out there... like myself. Sleeping and then having your contacts suctioned to your eyes with no means of wetting them is ikky. Hee hee.
So I got all sad because the last time I was here in Hong Kong I was here with 32+ of my favorite people. Now it's me. Just Amy. :-) Well, Amy and her Heavenly Father... so hey, good bonding time, eh?? :-) There are five other new cast members, I am the only vocalist among the whole group. They are all dancers... two of them worked in Orlando for awhile and three other girls came from Austrailia. They all seem nice and cool and stuff, I was just SOOO tired and zoned tonight that I decided to stay in my room, write a blog, and go to sleep!! I think all of us who came from the States pretty much felt that way. :-)
It's HUMID here. Yeah- I knew that before... but it's humid here. Did I mention it's humid here? I am afraid things are going to mold!!
I left my toothbrushes at home. I like hotels that have them for me. :-)
I am staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel for the next three or so weeks. It's nice cuz it's right by the park where I'll be rehearsing and all. It's a nice, nice place. In a few weeks I will get to move into my apartment, which I am excited for!!! But for now I am soaking up the Disney Hotel experience. I walked into the lobby and the first thing I saw were two teenaged Chinese girls walking around with "Eeyore" and "Rabbit" headband ears. DISNEY. Cute.
OK- well, more later. I'll try to get some pics up soon too. :-)
Sunday, August 20, 2006
I AM IN HONG KONG!!!
Posted by
Amy
at
8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
AMY!!!!! lol! I miss you already! Nothing much happening here... at least nothing out of the ordinary ;) It's the usual Sunday chaos! But, (you'll be proud of me ;) lol) I actually got Matt to do the washing for the dishes! Let's just say that I'm a very persuasive person... ;) HAHAHA yeah right lol! I LOVE YOU AMY!!!
Hi Amy! I can't believe your in Hong Kong! Wow! I sent you an email. Write me back okay? (Oh I improved the bunny! Now it's colorfull!)
PS hi kallie if you read this! I'm your cousin! ^_^ :)
Hi Amy! I can't believe your in Hong Kong! Wow! I sent you an email. Write me back okay? (Oh I improved the bunny! Now it's colorfull!)
PS hi kallie if you read this! I'm your cousin! ^_^ :)
Hi Amy! I can't believe your in Hong Kong! Wow! I sent you an email. Write me back okay? (Oh I improved the bunny! Now it's colorfull!)
PS hi kallie if you read this! I'm your cousin! ^_^ :)
Oh my gosh my page messed up and it dent it to you so many times! Sorry!
I miss you already....especially when I opened the washing machine and found some wet clothes you had left there!!! Wierd that you are in Hong Kong and you have laundry you forgot to put in the dryer back in Utah..
lol...anyway, the pets miss you, too!! Meow and Arff!! Love, Mommie
Hooray for Hong Kong! Thou art missed. Tuacahn was great... Vegas was amazing, wonderful, and emotional... I really could not hold back the tears of joy. Hope you are well... I'll look for you online!
YAY for blog comments!!! I LOVE it when people post comments on the blog!!!! Jason, I'm glad I got to see you before I left, and to my mom: Yeah. I left my favorite shirt and PJ pants there. Sad. :-) I guess I'll get 'em when you come out or something.
We demand an update!! I'm soooo sorry I missed you the other night... I got on just as you left! Arrrr! Love love love!
Post a Comment