Thursday, August 24, 2006

More Pics of "The Golden Mickeys"

Well, can y'all tell that I have plenty of time to blog while I am here in Hong Kong?? :-) Well, the good news is that today we started rehearsals!!! WAHOO! The last few days we've just been going over policies and whatever as we sat in a classroom. Today we finally got started on the show and the opening number was finished in three hours!!! Yay! Tomorrow I have a musical rehearsal- which I am excited for- and we also learn my other two numbers tomorrow- "Friendship," from "Toy Story," and "Be A Man" from "Mulan." Yes, I am in a song called "Be A Man." WHATEVER. I am just really anxious to be done with the rehearsal stuff and into a normal work schedule. Do the show a few times a day, then go home. I am also getting anxious to get into my apartment where I can cook. I don't like having to search for somewhere to eat- things would be easier too if I could access cash from my account. (Sigh... my cards STILL won't work here... sad.) ANYWAY... but all in all, things are great! It rained really hard here tonight, so the air cleared out. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! :-)
Anyway, I had a chance to watch the show again today- so I took some more pics. So here are some pictures of the fun little show I'll be doing for the next seven months!
My really cool ballroom!!!

The Finale


More Beauty...


Oh YAY! My Beast is now a long haired, greasy Prince!! I am so happy!


Under The Sea (This scene is really amazing)



This is Tarzan. I WISH I could get a good picture of it, but it moves really fast. Anyway, this song, "Song of Man" is BRILLIANT. AH! I wish you all could see it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet deal!! I want to see it!

Alicia said...

Hey Amy!!

Looks like you are doing great! I miss you but it looks like you are doing really well out there! Keep taking lots of great pictures! I went to NY last month and saw Tarzan on Broadway, it was absolutely flipping amazing, so I am happy that this was cool too! Love ya so much, licia