Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mickey Croutons, Enormous Amy, and WEIRD American Names!


OK- well, today (Wednesday) was full of interesting discoveries and excitement. First of all, I bought a salad from the Disney Hollywood Hotel. There were Mickey CROUTONS. Disney goes all the way, don't they?!?!!? :-)


I also had my first costume fitting today!!! WAHOO! I was excited because the Belle dress is stunning- BUT I had three other costumes to put on BEFORE I got to put on the Belle dress. Can I say, first of all, that a costume fitting is REALLY unnerving when Cantonese speaking people are poking and proding at your body and you just have to stand there and wonder what comments they are making about you??? :-) Yeah- well, I could get the jist of it all that I am HUGE and way too tall for all of the costumes they pulled for me. Every single pair of pants I put on were seriously 5 inches too short- at least! Oh, it was funny. I also have never considered myself even remotely fat, but wow. I feel really weird when everything I wear is "large." That has never happened to me before!!! ACK! Ha ha. I am acting like such a girl. Anyway, Amy, WELCOME TO HONG KONG and LITTLE PEOPLE. :-)

All the people that work here in the park have American names: The winners of today are "Hippo" and "Elk". Uh, did no one tell these girls that those aren't NAMES... they are terms for ANIMALS. Hee hee. I laughed out loud when I saw "Hippo." Maybe she just thinks it's a pretty name???

Anyway- so all is well here in Hong Kong. The cast is out "clubbing" tonight. I am here blogging. :-) Hee hee. Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have a Mickey crouton ....