My home, for the time being, is the Disneyland Hotel. I posted a couple pictures earlier, but here's a great view of the back of the hotel. It's pretty sweet. If I had a kitchen I could play house here forever! It's like living in a castle!
This is one of the chandelier's in the lobby... there are three of them!
Monday and Tuesday were great. The rehearsing keeps on going, but it's nice to have the show almost completely learned! My "on stage" date is September 9- so in a little over a week. I feel completely confident that I'll be ready. :-) We run each number 4 times so that all the new people on the same track can run it once, but I am the only new "Belle" as of right now. So I run each number every single time we do it. Needless to say, I have what I've learned down pretty well.
The weather here in Hong Kong today was BEAUTIFUL!!! The skies were blue and the air was completely clear. (It's always smoggy here, so seeing the building on the other island was AMAZING). It was just gorgeous and I was glad to be here! YAY HONG KONG.
Soooooooo... who is coming to visit?? I am now taking reservations for the extra room at my apartment. I WANT VISITORS!!! :-) Love.
3 comments:
Thats cool!!!! I wanna go!!!
A palace fit for a princess...
Hi Amy it's mom, gramma and dave. WE WANNA GO!!!!!!!
Post a Comment