Well, yesterday my production of Crazy For You at the Hale Theatre in West Valley came to an end. I ended with the 12:30 matinee, and then I couldn't help but to stay around and watch the 4:00 show with the other cast. I just need to say THANK YOU to everyone who became my friends during this show, and who entertained me backstage. :-) Thanks especially to Cecily, Cody, Matt, Tom for making the show such a great experience!
As the show ended, and as we had our cast party on Friday night, I couldn't help but get a little sad/scared for the adventure ahead of me. I am leaving everything I know here in Utah for a gigantic place called HONG KONG just to dress up in a great ballgown and play Belle... can't I just do that here??? (Wait... did that. Didn't make anywhere NEAR the kind of $$$ I will make in Hong Kong... OK- I'll go!) Anyway, the next project for me is thousands of miles away from all these people that I have learned to love. SCARY! I leave in a little over two weeks now... all I have to say is THANK HEAVEN for modern technology- email and such. It will save me- because you all know what a freak I am about staying in touch with people. :-) So sorry- even though I am moving to Hong Kong for awhile, you will not escape my emails saying "HEY!!! Tell me wussup with your life!" :-)
Me and Tom Every (Zangler)
This is my "White Christmas" version of the show's end
Cody Walker and Me
Me and Ricky and Sandy (Moose... "Hey everybody, let's go count my stamps!")




2 comments:
"Even though I am moving to Hong Kong for awhile, you will not escape my emails saying "HEY!!! Tell me wussup with your life!""
Haha if anything, you'll be getting those from me! You look very cute in those pictures, by the way :-)
Every time I see you in that wig I can't help but smile :P hehehe
Don't worry... I will send you pics of Nathan with my new camera :D:D I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
Post a Comment