Sunday, July 30, 2006

More of "The End"

Tom, Me, and Cody


Polly and "The Fodors"

Me and Sam (Our daughter, "HellnSam" fails to appear in this picture)

Cody and I "practicing" our dances before the show... we didn't do it once and we jinxed ourselves I think. That night we went flying into the laps of the audience... HA HA HA!

Thank you to Charisse who let me use her SPIRIT GUM almost every performance of the run.


Amy and the high school boys, Craig and Dan. Love 'em.

Group picture on the day of the last show... kind of blurry- CODY! Send me YOUR copy!

The two Polly's. My "double" Cecily Ellis

Every show my dresser Staci and I would play in the "smoke" of "Nice Work if You Can Get It"

Another picture I really love, but Cody- I need a copy of the one you got!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I have this one too. I will e-mail it to you later--I'm not sure where my husband saved the last batch of photos!

Amy said...

AH! YAY! I'm glad you have it! Please send it to me!!! Cuz I like it lots and mine is crappy! :-) Be happy!