Yes, my new computer finally came. Well, the REPLACEMENT for the one that didn't work finally came. This is actually a pic of me with the one that didn't work... (with me sporting my lovely after-show hairdo) Anyway, so I bought my iPod yesterday and have spend the last three days of my life loading music onto my computer for it. Hee hee. Unfortunately, tons of my CD's are busted up from an accident I had four years ago when I left them on top of a car as I left West Yellowstone for the weekend. NOT a good feeling when you look behind your car on the highway and see your CD's scattered across the road!!!! We saved a bunch of them, but they're all pretty sad looking. :-) BUT, most of them are still working to put on my computer. Amy is happy.
I leave two weeks from tomorrow. Well, I THINK. They haven't got me my flight plans yet.... that would be nice. Anyway, all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment