OK- so I don't consider myself a computer nerd, but WOW. I have been without my own internet access for more than a week now and I have been going CRAZY!!! :-) As of today I am proud to say that I at least have a land phone line that I can dial-up with... hee hee. I feel as if I'm back in 1995 when we first got our computer with AOL and we would listen to it dial up and all of a sudden, we were connected to the WORLD!!! :-) Ha. ANYWAY-
So since I got back from the NYC I have moved, got these LOVELY plastic hooks put on two of my teeth (explaination coming...) and let's see... what else... Oh yeah, and rehearsed lots for my upcoming show. It opens on June 10 and I am still feeling a little behind because of my long trip... but it was worth it. :-)
OK- teeth explaination. I haven't mentioned that whole thing on here. Sometimes, Amy here gets a little vain. So for a long time I have wanted to get a few of my teeth straightened. There was only one on top that bothered me, and a few on the bottom. So I took a trip to the dentist and began this "invisible" teeth straightening treatment called "Invisalign." It's great and I recommend it to anyone. :-) ANYWAY- so my teeth are almost "done"- after only FOUR MONTHS might I add- but there are a few things that still need fixing. Sooooo the other day I got these lovely plastic hooks put on two of my upper teeth. I hook elastics to these hooks and wear them all the time. I feel like I am 12 again. Hee hee. But actually, it's not even bad. They are, for the most part, really clear and hardly noticable. Only tonight we had cast pictures taken for my show, and I am rather dredding what I will look like with those lovely things on my smile.... oh well. :-) Such is vanity...
I don't have any pictures to post. I am too lazy to get my camera out and attempt even putting them on this blog through a dial-up connection. It might take YEARS...
Friday, May 26, 2006
Updating... a little later than expected....
SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT
Crazy For You
Hale Centre Theatre
June 10- July 29
I perform on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and on Saturdays at 12:30 PM
I have red hair in this show... something y'all have never seen!
What else is new in my life? Mmmmm... probably nothing. Well, since I saw the musical Hairspray I have a new addiction to the CD... and- none of you really care... and blogs are boring without pictures... K. I'm done for the nite!
Posted by
Amy
at
1:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've seen the "hooks" on her teeth and they are not visible at all (barely at the most, but she had to point them out). Yeah, Amy's smile is great as usual! Oh, I'm also in Crazy for you with her. Come see it! She's Amazing!
Hey! I've got dial-up and I'm proud of it! :)
Yeah for dial up!!! Brooke, all those new pics of Hailee on Ty's blog are SOOOO cute. Love em. She's getting so big!!!
Amy! I can't wait to see the hooks on your face!
:)
Ha ha. And now you've seen em... not TOO horrifying eh? And I get them off in a week... so I can't complain TOO much! :-)
Post a Comment