Hi from UTAH!!! I am back at home... well, I don't have a home right now, but I am back in Utah. I have never- well- maybe when I came home from 30 day YA tour- appreciated the SMELLS, the SIGHTS, and THE PEOPLE of UTAH. Seriously, I LOVED NYC- and if I had a job, I would totally move there. BUT really- I love home. Utah is beautiful. The hustle and bustle of the city was exciting for a few days, but I tell ya- I was BEYOND ready to come home. I got off the plane at 6:30, and when straight to my Crazy For You rehearsal... it's good to be back there too!!! I have the entire first act to learn- but I think it'll be fine. I have lots of great people to help me!!!
SUCH a great show! "The Odd Couple" with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick
Another childhood dream of me and Biff. The AMERICAN GIRL store. Brooke- this store was AMAZING. Remember back in the days of you having Molly, and me having Samantha and looking through the catalogs... well, THIS was a FOUR FLOOR CATALOG!!!
Groud Zero
Friday morning- leaving the hotel!!! Anyway, so there's the rest of my trip! I am hungry and need to eat, but I'll update more later!

1 comment:
Boy, do I remember the American Girl stuff! I would've loved that store. I was pretty impressed by the real size Barbie Mansion too. I think I might make a trip to New York just to see it! Maybe I'll bring Hailee there someday. :-)
Post a Comment