Well, today is Sunday. We went to church in the same building as the Manhattan Temple, and that was amazing- and other than that, life around New York City moves just as much as any other day of the week. My mom, Biff, Brett, and I spent the afternoon and early evening walking around Central Park. It was great fun!
On Friday we went to the "Top of the Rock." Coolest elevator ride I've taken in my life.... and the top was pretty great too!!!
The "Toys R Us" store in Times Square... I like candy.
Mine and Biff's DREAM as little girls... a life size Barbie mansion!!!
OK- this monkey was the most entertaining thing I have EVER seen at a zoo. That stick of his was his best friend- as he would play around with the other monkeys he would hit them on the head with his stick and he would even "pole vault" around the monkey habitat with it. It was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!
Me and Biff at the Hans Christian Anderson statue in Central Park
I like candy... AND flowers
Yeah- they gave us bubble gum at the restaurant- I liked that too. :-)
1 comment:
haha thats funny!!! You look so entertained! Rachelle was just doing that today after school.. lol :D
Post a Comment