Saturday, May 06, 2006

HELLO FROM NYC!!!!

My mom getting ready for her FIRST plane ride!!!!

Laurel and Me before our second "Showcase" performance


Hee hee. Amy and Les Miz. No more needs to be said.


My first Broadway show EVER! HAIRSPRAY!

My mom and I saw WICKED!


OK- this dessert was AMAZING. We had it near the Boston area. Peppermint ice cream sundae. I was OBSESSED!

This statue was in the Boston commons. It is in honor of the book, "Make Way for Ducking."


Hi everyone!!! Well, I am sitting in the business center of our hotel here in New York City... and it's been a great week!!!! I still have five days left!!! WAHOO! Anyway- things have gone VERY well and I have had meetings and auditions with Disney people and folks from WB television. So we'll see where it all goes. So far I have been able to see "Wicked," and "Hairspray," and this week I am seeing "Light in the Piazza," and "The Drowsy Chaparone." (Sutton Foster's new show... YAHOO!!!) Biff and Brett got here tonight! So the next week is bound to be fun!

The past three days I went up to the Boston area with my mom where we visited with a friend of hers who she hasn't seen in TWENTY-EIGHT years!!!! INSANE. They were cute together and it was a busy few days. I am pooped. I believe in the divinity of Sunday. :-) Anyway- enjoy the pics!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I've been there! Yay for choir tour! Well...the only picture where I recognize anything was the Hairspray one I think. Isn't that show hilarious! I loved it, but I'm still disappointed that we didn't get to see Wicked, and since you did, I'm officially jealous! ;) Hee! Hee! I can't wait for you to come back, I've got a BA-JILLION updates (boys, life...boys) AND you owe me Olive Garden I'm proud to say! ;) Yay! OH!! Melissa's baby is a BOY!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! I just got to see the ultra sound!! :) Well...I'm gonna go to bed now, I've got to be able to "think" while I'm trying to do my English Poetry project that's worth half my grade...bah! Love ya! ;)
Love,
Lindz
P.S. Performing season has started!! I want you to come to one, I'm not in a boring group! Yay! Hee! Hee!
P.P.S. Thank you so SO much for being there to talk to about, well, everything! ;) I've been SO much happier this past month!!! Tee! Hee!

Alicia said...

Amy, I love the picture because "Make Way for Ducklings" was my favorite book when I was little. Sorry I can't be up there to Party in NYC with ya!! Oh and by the way go to something Stardust, anyways it's a resteraunt where the waiters sing to you as they serve your food!! It is GREAT!! I totally loved it!! By the way I am jealous you saw Wicked! Well hope your having a great time! Congrats on the Graduation I am so proud of you!! Yeah!! Love ya, lic

Alicia said...

Amy, I love the picture because "Make Way for Ducklings" was my favorite book when I was little. Sorry I can't be up there to Party in NYC with ya!! Oh and by the way go to something Stardust, anyways it's a resteraunt where the waiters sing to you as they serve your food!! It is GREAT!! I totally loved it!! By the way I am jealous you saw Wicked! Well hope your having a great time! Congrats on the Graduation I am so proud of you!! Yeah!! Love ya, lic

Amy said...

Licia! How funny that you told me to go to the Stardust place! We went there just tonight before I read your post!!!! I love ya girl!

Amy said...

Hey cuteness Lindsey. I owe you, eh??!?!!? YEAH! you have done MUCH better than I have, I must admit. Your big cousin needs to get her little bum in gear and start taking her own advice! Thanks for being an example to me, and when I get home, we have a date at the OG where you WILL catch me up on EVERYTHING-- boys and all. And I will CATCH you up on my BOY tales... oh wait. I got none. :-) Hee hee. Anyway, work hard this week and maybe Saturday night we'll go to OG. OK??? LOVES!