Sunday, April 16, 2006

FUN TIMES WITH THE GIRLS!

Me, Hillary, and Lisa
Me and "Hellary"
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
So tonight Lisa, Hillary, and I got together in Salt Lake and ate at the Macaroni Grill. We haven't seen each other for a long time, so it was awesome to catch up, share stories, and just walk around Salt Lake... for a few minutes! Hill drove down from Logan, and Lisa and I came up from Provo. LICIA, we missed you, but thought of you! :-) Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Lisa and Hillary were my roomies back in the days of Ricks College. Fun, fun times! I love you girls so much!
I am almost in my last week of school EVER! Tuesday is the last day of classes, and after that, finals come. Things should be pretty easy from here on out. Weird. I am graduating. :-) Pretty exciting!

I had my first "Crazy For You" rehearsal today. I will be perfoming in the MWF cast and will do matinees on Saturdays at 12:30. So yeah... the link to the theatre site is: http://www.halecentretheatre.org/new/ Check it out. :-)
My last day at work is on Tuesday. I have ADORED my job, and especially love the people I work with. I will miss Cy, Jamen, Andrew, Cynthia, and everyone else soooo much! I have really been lucky with my job the past two years. It was such a great one to have while I was in school. (Sigh...)
Anyway, so there's life for today! Happy Easter to all!

2 comments:

Jason Graham said...

Happy Easter Amy! Horay for fun with girls and I must come to your show... is it going to be on while we are on tour? Will it still be on afterwards? Ok.

Alicia said...

I miss you girls!! I a jealous you all hung out, but everyone looked GREAT!! Well love ya sooo much and hope all is well. Love ya, lic