I keep taking my camera places to take pictures, and for some reason my camera is killing batteries in like 10 minutes. Makes me sad!!! :-) Anyway... I GRADUATE IN TWO WEEKS. That's really hard to believe! After two years of Ricks, trying out Weber, going BACK to Ricks (BYU-Idaho), and FINALLY coming down here to the "Y", I am done with college. Which also means that I get to go to New York in a little over two weeks. I am a happy girl! I am staying there until May 12, and then I will coming back here to do Crazy For You at the Hale. After that, no clue. :-) Taking things a day at a time!!! :-) So the quote of the week in Amy's dating life is, "Amy, you're what my mom would call "well cooked." Does anyone understand why I am tired of dating?? :-) Ha ha. Anyway, that's all for tonight. :-)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy. We need to talk... somebody actually defined you as 'well cooked?' My dear they clearly have no idea who they are talking to. Thanks for helping me feel loved on my 25th. And things are good... real good. Hooray for graduation. Who's counting? We only have 72 hours of class left. Whooptedoo!
Post a Comment