Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Quote from Amy's Dating Life :-)

I'm not doing this to make boys scared that they're going to be the next guy quoted on Amy's blog, but some of these are just too good to pass up.

Via text message: "I see all these guys around you and find myself wondering what are you looking for in a guy that you haven't been able to find yet. Are you looking for a guy?"
I have no response to that- A comment from my home teacher who ALSO texted me once a few weeks ago saying,
"Are you as DELECTABLE today as you were at 18?"
I have no response to that either....

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

Even though I didn't know you at 18... the answer to the latter question is yes. Whatta bunch a morons. I can understand why them boys struggle to wed.