Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Countdown Begins!

One month from today I graduate. Scary. A month from today I am out of college. It means I get a real job doing... something. Ha ha.

Anyway, this post is short but it is to provide info for anyone who might want to come to my senior "New York Showcase" this weekend on campus. The show is 40 minutes long, and I, along with a group of 14 other seniors, will just be showcasing ourselves (that sounds funny, eh?one at a time. I am doing a scene from "Thoroughly Modern Millie" along with the song "Jimmy" from the same show. The show is on

THURSDAY MARCH 30 and FRIDAY MARCH 31 at both 7 and 9 PM.

If you are on BYU campus, you can buy your tickets in advance for $5 at the HFAC ticket office, OR you can purchase them the day of the show in the ticket office for $6.

The show will be in the NELKE THEATRE in the Harris Fine Arts Center. If any of you need directions or whatever- email or call me. :-)

Other than that, life is plugging away. Things are good. :-) More later!

2 comments:

Jason Graham said...

hooray for gradumatation... let the countdown begin!

Amy said...

THANKS LISA!!!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!! It really means a lot to me that you guys came. Sorry I have been so insanely busy the last few weeks. WE NEED TO PLAY!!!